Back on the 15th of July, 2021 I was a guest on the “Yeah, I Make Games” podcast. I’ve been following the host of the podcast, (Miziziziz) for quite some time and have been looking forward to his upcoming game, “Wrought Flesh“. So it was nice to get the opportunity to chat.
Below are some of the subjects discussed…
- How do you feel about “save scumming”?
- Do you think modern level design workflows and tools are any better than 20 years ago?
- How do you come up with level design ideas when you’ve already made 50 and run out of ideas?
- What makes a memorable level in a videogame?
- What methods do you use to avoid players from optimising the fun out of their play experience?
You can also grab the podcast from these following locations:
I hope you enjoy the discussion, and if you have any questions or feedback, please let me know!