After leaving Ubisoft Montreal, I returned to the UK to join Cloud Imperium Games’ UK studio, Foundry 42.
Cloud Imperium Games | Senior Designer | ~2 years
- Building multiplayer levels and objective based team modes for Star Marine
- Working closely with art to define a template modular kit for the level design team
- Defining first person level design in the Squadron 42 vertical slice
- Level design and scripting for a number of first person combat encounters across the campaign
- Feature prototyping using the Flowgraph visual scripting tool
- Working with procedural mission content
I mostly focused on bringing my open world knowledge and applying it to a persistent universe before switching to multiplayer.
I was the sole level designer for Star Marine.
- OP Station Demien
- Echo 11
After shipping Star Marine as a part of Star Citizen Alpha 2.6, I supported the release for three point releases before moving onto the persistent universe team.
Concept art © Cloud Imperium Games